1. Office Name: Outreach Director
2. Office Term (Date: Ex. 2004-2005): 2004-2005
3. What kind of interaction have you had with your committees thus far this year? What support have you been able to provide them?
The committee chairs have done an excellent job of copying me on all committee emails, so I feel very in touch with their projects. I've been able to answer questions when they came up, but the committees have been running very well without a lot from me, so I've mostly been sitting back and watching while the committees do their jobs, which they are all doing well.
4. What would you still like to accomplish in your office before the end of your term?
I'd love to see a smoothly flowing new member welcome process. It's coming together well, but I'd love to see it be almost automatic by June.
5. Date of report: February 15, 2005
6. Submitted by: Tanzi Merritt (email@example.com)