NMRT Board Member Planning Report
1. Office Name: NMRT Vice President
2. Office Term (Date: Ex. 2004-2005): 2004-2005
3. How do you plan to help committees address the four NMRT goals? (If it does not apply, put N/A.)
To assist President, Sally Gibson in promoting her theme of "Ladders to Leadership" in a supportive capacity.
4. How do you plan to create a positive committee experience? What type of support do you plan to provide to chairs and committee members, and how often do you plan to provide such support?
I have and continue to contact the committee chairs Gaye Hinchliff and Suzanne Vesely via phone and emails about my presidential theme, "Outreach: Blending Our Past and Present to Forge Our Future." My primary goal as VP is to plan for 2005-2004 via SSRA committee. I see my role as supportive with the committee making the final decisions as to the types of programs for 2005-2006.
5. What future directions do you see your office or NMRT needing to take this year or the following year? What kind of strategies do you envision for addressing projects that affect committees outside of your supervision?
The future direction of NMRT is contingent upon the findings of the Organizational Review ad hoc committee. Based on the results and review by the NMRT board will determine NMRT's direction.
6. Date of report: September 16, 2004
7. Submitted by: Nadine M. Flores